Kale is one of the super foods which should be included in every day meal. Kale is a dark leafy green, cruciferous vegetable, and an excellent choice for one of our nine a day servings of fruits and vegetables. Kale is a good source of antioxidants, calcium, nitrates, skin-enhancing carotenoids and other phytonutrients such as lutein and zeaxanthin, which may be protective against glaucoma.Kale chips can be both healthy and a delicious snack. This is so yummy you won’t stop eating😆.
- Dino 7-8 Kale leaves
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 3-4 sun dried tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of fresh sweet corn
- 3-4 basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp of red chili powder or paprika
- 4-5 dried curry leaves
- Himalayan pink salt or Sea salt
- 3 small Indian green chillies (Optional)
Serves : 4
- Wash Kale leaves in warm water, remove ribs from the leaves and cut these leaves into small bite size pieces.
- Blend all ingredients except Kale into smooth consistency. You can adjust chili powder, salt and green chillies as required. I like mine hot & spicy.
- Rub this paste on kale leaves. Place these into dehydrator at 118 F till it becomes crisps. At this point if you don’t have a dehydrator than you can use your conventional oven but keep the door slightly open and bake it at 200 F.
- Serve immediately with any sauce or you can just munch on them, they are so yummy.